Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

If The Shoe Fits...

Finding the perfect workout shoe is like finding the perfect little black dress... too many styles and fits to choose from. Did you know there are shoes specifically for running, group classes, and the gym?

I've been struggling trying to find the perfect running shoe... something that will allow me to run longer distances without my hips giving out. But where do I start? How will I know these shoes will be the right ones for me without first taking them for a test run?

I found a great read on Women's Health website, "The Best Shoe For Your Workout".  This article provides some great tips when it comes to shopping for the best workout shoe for you.

Happy running! XO

1 comment:

  1. Go to Blue Mile!! They will watch you run then have you try on multiple shoes for your gait.....truly a life saver!!!

    ReplyDelete