Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

running, cheaper than therapy.

It's National Running Day! It doesn't matter whether you run a 15 min/mile or a 7 min/mile... get up off your butt and go run! I didn't start off as a runner... In fact, it was the summer of 2007 when I moved from Indianapolis to Park City, Utah when I fell in love with running. I was living in a beautiful mountain town and how could you not want to be outside all of the time? I quickly found out running at a higher altitude was MUCH harder than I expected. However, like anything else, my body adjusted to the elevation change and grew stronger. Now, I love it! Whether I run by myself, with friends, or my favorite pup, it is my favorite form of exercise and stress reliever.

Trail running at Deer Valley in Park City, Utah.

I ran the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay Series last year and this is half of my team.

Be safe, smart, and eat right... here are 10 things to bring on your run and healing foods for runners.




Happy Running! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment