Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Finding The Perfect Vacation Rental

I have worked in the hospitality/property management industry in a resort town for 4 years, so I know a thing or two about vacation rentals. However, always being the one selling and promoting vacation rentals, I've never really had the joy of searching for one.


Do you know how many vacation rental sites are out there? VRBOHome Away, Flip Key, not to mention all of the sites specific to your destination, etc. It's crazy and exhausting!


My family and I are spending a week down in Savannah, Georgia and I was responsible for finding the perfect rental. No pressure right? I feel I do have a leg up in finding a home because I worked in the industry... I do know where to look.


So, after hours of researching and comparing prices... I have found our home for the week! Thank you VRBO! :) Located right on the beach on Tybee Island. This girl cannot WAIT to sink my toes in the nice warm sand and cool ocean water. Look out Georgia, the Steele girls are coming your way!


No comments:

Post a Comment