Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sacrificing Sweets & Cupcake Craze

"You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a cupcake and that's kind of the same thing."

When it comes to sweets (candy, chocolate, cake, cookies...), I have little to no self control. After finishing an ENTIRE Costco-size bag of dark chocolate acai blueberries by myself (in 3 days nonetheless), I decided I needed to take on the no sweets challenge.

Well, what better time to take on this challenge than during Lent? So there it was... 40 days of NO CHOCOLATE. Here we are, day 37...

I've been having dreams about chocolate and everything sweet. But most recently, I've been dreaming and craving cupcakes :). So I decided to share with you some of my favorite cupcake recipes.






And these aren't your typical cupcakes, but cupcake fondue! What a cute idea for a party!


In 3 days the aroma in my kitchen will be filled with everything sweet... Happy cupcaking! ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment